Monday, October 20, 2008

bReNdAn'S fArEwElL!

This past weekend all my family on my mom's side went up to Eagle, Idaho for my cousin Brendan's farewell. It was a lot of fun to get together with family and just spend time with Brendan before he left. The picture above is of me, Brendan and Sarah. We are all the same age and it has been really fun growing up together over the years. It was both exciting and sad to say goodbye to Brendan because he is like a brother that neither of us had. He is going to be serving in the Raleigh, North Carolina mission and heads there on November 3rd!! He is the first boy cousin to serve in our family so it's very exciting!! Love ya BuBbA!


All of the cousins with bubba! Amber and Lindsey weren't able to come. :(

My family minus a few. ;)
Me and Bubba!

Emily and I went to change our clothes after the farewell and had totally brought the same thing to wear!! Sisters really do think alike!!


So my Aunt Rauni loves to give us huge portions when it comes to food!! Look at how big those slices of cake are!!


11 out of the 14 cousins are girls on the McDonald side. This is what happens when we get together! SO FUN!



1 comment:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Syd. Those bangs are sick. Ha I wish I could hang out with you at least twice a year...haha oh well. Maybe one day we'll live closer. Oh I found my old camera the other day and there were all the pictures of conference on there. hahaha and the video of us speaking like we were from Great Britain. haha that was fun. I should post them.