Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sisters!

Last weekend my little sister came up with the Young Women from our ward to look at the Christmas lights at Temple Square and then to go to the Joseph Smith movie at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. I met up with them Saturday morning just in time to see the movie and I can't explain how much I love that movie. It gets me every time! It is simply incredible to watch the restoration of the gospel and how impacting the spirit is throughout the movie. After the movie we walked around Temple Square some more, took a tour through the museum and ate at Chuck a rama!! :) Even though I only got to spend a couple of hours with Emily, it was a blast and I really enjoyed being able to be with her and her silly self!!



1 comment:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

She is silly! You guys always go to that! How fun! I haven't even seen that movie yet, but I heard it's amazing.