Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reid....

Okay, so I may be just a little "obsessed" with watching the Bachelorette, but I could not believe that Jillian let Reid go this week!! They are perfect for each other and she knows it! I'm anxious to see who the surprise guy is on the final week because I am betting that it is Reid! And if it is and she still doesn't want him, he better be the next Bachelor because I love him! Someday I need to abandon this show all together because they never choose the people that I want them to and it just makes me so upset! If only we could have another couple like Trista and Ryan....lol





2 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh my heck Syd, I totally agree! I was seriously crying on Monday. He was so my favorite!!! Ugh!!!

bstoutfamily said...

Hey Cute girl!! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog...Now I can add you to my list of friends!!! K, how funny...I LOVED Reid too! I was SO SO mad when she let him go last week...I couldn't believe it! Did you watch last night!!! You called it...I can't wait to see what happens next week!!! You look absolutely beautiful by the way!!! Love ya tons!! :)