Saturday, February 21, 2009

wHiTe OuT PaRtY!!

Last night my roommates and I went up to Studio 600 in Salt Lake for the White Out Party! It was a blast! It looked so awesome with everyone in their white outfits underneath the black lights! Such a fun night!!!!!

The girls!!
DANCING!! Not so cute faces....


Who knows what Sarah & I are looking at!

We glow!!!!!
Roomies!
Sarah trying to skip with her hurt ankle! :)
In front of our cute house before the dance!
Walking to the dance!
Sarah's cute outfit!
And mine....I seemed to think it would be cool to wink in this picture! haha
Jaynie's outfit!
So these pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when we thought it would be fun to go to Denny's at 6 in the morning for a free grand slam. Well, turns out everyone else in Provo thought that would be fun too and there was a HUGE line that went outside and wrapped around the building. We weren't really up to standing in it with the 20 degree weather outside so we turned around and went home and had our own grand slam breakfast! It was fun but kind of disappointing that we woke up at six for nothing! Oh the crazy things we do sometimes....

Katie & Jaynie trying to stay warm in the back of my bug!



3 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I wanna go dancing with you!! Like the old times! Ah I miss it...oh well! How was Celine? I'm so very jealous. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! It'll have been a year by the time I do. That's ridiculous. Seriously.

Chelsy Rae said...

your blog is so cute! I am so jealous :)
ummm random question do you know stu owens? He is dancing in the background of one of your pictures in the white out party. He is my best friend :) haha.

Preston & Syd said...

Haha really?? I don't know him. That's funny that he's randomly in there though!