Monday, March 2, 2009

cRaZy FuN wEeK!!

This past week or so has been soooo much fun!! I went to the Celine Dion concert in Salt Lake with my Mom, Amber, Lindsey & Lindsey's mother-in-law, Libby & sister-in-law Kelley! We had so much fun and it was seriously unbelievable to see her in concert! Amber and I had terrible seats to begin with, but we ended up working our magic and moving down to awesome seats! It was great! We definitely sang our hearts out that night!

My roommates and I also went to the International Pancake Day at Ihop which was super fun too. We also camped out at the Marriott Center for the BYU vs. UTAH basketball game that we totally froze our butts off because we pretty much laid on frozen concrete all night, but it was so way worth it because we totally dominated at the game!!! It really was an awesome game, which says a lot coming from me because I don't usually enjoy basketball games all that much but I really got into this one! :-) Haha so fun!

And I can't forget about Lindsey's new little addition to the family!! Her cute hubby suprised her with a new chocolate lab on Saturday when they were up here in Provo visiting! Cute huh! She is adorable and they named her Mia! I love her!!!!

Me and Lindsey's new puppy, Mia!!
Sarah and I with our silly "Duel" towels!
STILL waiting in line to get into the game!
The roommates!!
Sarah and I after a long night of camping out outside of the Marriott Center!
In the tent!
Our tent! Look at all of the people behind us!
I love pancakes!
Sarah and I went to a WWF party at a kid's house in our ward. They had all of their mattresses laying in their living room so the guys could do their "mock wrestling" and it was absolutely hilarious! Sarah and I were the only girls there so this is what we spent our time doing instead of wrestling! :)

Heading to the Spaghetti Factory!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that place!

All of the girlys before the Celine Dion concert!!!!!!

My mommy and her girlies before the concert! Emily didn't get to come.....:(

SO excited for Celine to come out!! We wish Linz could have sit with us!!

3 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! Syd...what in the world are you wearing in the jumping picture? Haha. It reminds me of when we went to find grapples at City Market and we were dressed totally ridiculous. I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Preston & Syd said...

Haha I was totally just thinking the other day about that time that we dressed up in our crazy outfits!! I want to see pictures of that! Do you have any?!?

David and Natalie Reheis said...

No I don't. I wish I did. Maybe Kellen does...hahahaha