Monday, October 26, 2009

back to school...back to school...

So I have been absolutely terrible about keeping up with my blog but I am really going to try and be better at it. I am now in my Junior Year at BYU (so crazy how time flies!) and having a blast! Fun things seem to constantly be going on which always makes it a little bit hard to focus on school...:(. Preston also got home from his mission about a month ago!! Things are so great and I seriously spend every moment that I can with him! (too bad he's in Moab and I'm in Provo so we only see each other on the weekends.)
I went down to Moab for Conference Weekend and Emily's high school drill team was doing their annual "Junior Drill Performance". The theme was "sunglasses" and cute little London got to perform with them for the first time! She is such a sweetheart, I love her!
This year I have absolutely LOVED going to all of the BYU football games. I've never been much of a sports fanatic (mostly because I don't understand them), but the games this year have been an absolute blast! It's so fun to be able to go with all of my cute roomies!
Obviously this was from the beginning of the semester since it is now freezing up here in Provo! Sarah, Jaynie & I went to the "Rock the Block Party" at Seven Peaks and got in for like 10 bucks! It was awesome! We were some of the only people there actually going on the slides. We took advantage of not having to wait in the long lines that are usually there! SO MUCH FUN!

So that's a little of what has been going on lately. Maybe now I'll post more often rather than every like 2-3 months...:)

1 comment:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

YEah that would be a good idea if you posted more, because now that I don't have a fb, I never know what's going on!!!!
P.S. Cute editing! :)