Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween!

Well Halloween weekend was a blast!! Preston got to come up and we were able to spend the whole weekend together. It was really nice! Also, my cousin Nicole (sarah's little sister) came down from BYU-Idaho for the weekend! It was so good to see her! We all had a very fun filled weekend...shopping, yummy dinners, Thanksgiving Point Corn Maze, Date to Snowbird Ski Resort, Jerry's 22nd Birthday, Halloween Parties, and just lots of fun being together! :)
Dressed as a cowgirl and cowboy! Personally I think he makes a very good looking cowboy! :)
Snowbird Ski Resort was doing a food drive on Saturday and if you brought a can of food then you could ride the tram to the very top of the mountain for free. So, all of Preston's brothers and their girls :) rode the tram up and got to enjoy the beautiful view! It was gorgeous up there! It made me want to go skiing quite badly!
Beauty
Me, Sarah, and Nicole in the pit of corn kernels at Thanksgiving Point! It was fun...even if we did get kernels down our pants!
I love having him home!!

Preston, me, Sarah & Jerry at the Thanksgiving Point Corn Maze!
Me, Sarah & Nicole! We always have so much fun together! I can't wait until she comes to visit again! :)
Preston and I literally spent ALL DAY together on friday. It was so much fun. I love him!
Last weekend I went home for the Rifle deer hunt because I was actually the one who had a tag this year! Unfortunately I was unsuccessful and didn't shoot anything but my sister Lindsey did! She shot her first buck this year and it was a four point! She never ceases to amaze me! I was so happy for her! Here is Amber's little girl, Madeline, waiting in the truck while Preston and Stephen fulfilled their duties of gutting the deer.
London and I! She is always so lovey! I seriously have the cutest nieces!!!

5 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

You do have dang cute nieces! Hey I love your blog and I love this post so much! I feel so informed! :) Oh and I also love your header! Good job!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I haven't been watching this season because we just got a tv and cable. I'll start though. I heard last night's was amazing!

Preston & Syd said...

It totally was! You need to watch Ashleigh & Jacob's hip-hop. It's to that Jason Derulo song "Whatcha say". Absolutely incredible!!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Ooh I just watched it! I LOVED it!!! Awesome!

Shay and Ashlee said...

Cute pictures!! :)