Wednesday, November 18, 2009

obsessed....


So I am seriously counting down the hours until I go to see the New Moon premiere tomorrow at midnight!!! But I may have a little bit of a hard time being loyal to Edward in this movie. I mean, I have always been an Edward fan but have you seen Jacob in the previews of this movie?!? GORGEOUS! Anyways, I am so excited! Last year's premiere was so much fun! They had the whole theater rented out and handed out fun little goodies to everyone. I can't wait to see what they do this year!

1 comment:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

oh syd...i have to say i'm edward all the way. i guess we'll see if my mind changes when i watch it tomorrow. how'd you like it? oh and i figured out how to do the headers on my own. it's just on picnik. i stinkin love that site!